Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara

I plan on this blog holding real opinion and discussion so I'm not just going to review things I like. I bought this mascara by Rimmel recently as I loved the tube - the black and pink together are extremely eye-catching - and thought the whole concept of the 2 way brush was a really good idea. The first part of the brush is the volume. You twist off the whole cap and the brush is really full of mascara and this makes your lashes really thick; however I found it quite clumpy and not very defining at all. The second part is for length, so you twist off the top part and it goes through a tighter squeeze when coming out of the tube and this wipes off most of the mascara on the brush so that your lashes get lightly coated and separated. This is supposed to make them look longer. The second part is focused more on the brush than on the mascara itself. I was not impressed at all with the result. I have went back to it a few times to give it another chance to see if I changed my mind but I didn't. I have been told that Maybelline The Falsies mascara is a really good one to buy so that will be my next purchase and I'll post up a review of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment