Friday, 10 May 2013

Benefit Brow Zings

I am in love with this product. Even more than the Tom Ford Eyebrow sculptor. For £22.50 this product is such good value for money. It has completely changed the way I go about filling in my brows. 

Firstly, you start off with a wax which holds your brows in place and gives you idea of the shape you are after. This brown wax is put on with a small angled brush which gives you just the right amount of an arch for the brow shape itself. You then use a highly pigmented shadow to fill in the rest of your brows and covers any sparser looking areas. I don't think I could actually go a day without it. It keeps your brows looking defined and full all day long and is a complete steal at £22.50.

It comes in three shades: light, medium and dark, and the set also contains a guide on filling your brows in and a handy pair of mini tweezers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment